- High grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase.
- Pure phosphorous and potassium in very high concentrations, making it available to the plant quickly and directly.
- Phosphorous (P) is a major nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. Extra phosphorous is needed in the flowering phase. Phosphorous strengthens cell formation in flowers among other things.
- Potassium (K) is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition (sieve vessels) and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity. In addition to this it controls countless other processes such as sugar production. Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flowers.
- Add PK 13/14 once to a full nutrition tank
- Dosage: 15 ml / 10 Litre – 6 ml / US gallon (1:666)
- Use for approximately one week only
- Shake the bottle well before use