- Rhizotonic is 100% natural, and contains multiple vitamins.
- Influences the root environment and is the ideal supplement for the crop environment created by the grower.
- Has a calming effect on plants, and is ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants.
- Improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
- Aids in the immediate generation of lush, new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
- When used as a seed soak prior to planting, it will speed up the germination process.
- Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter – 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Use 1 to 6 times daily to the cultivation medium and/or spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
- Decrease dosage to 5 ml / 10 Liter – 2 ml / US gallon (1:2000) after a strong root system has developed
- When repotting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- The results of Rhizotonic are better with low EC, if necessary use during the first few days only Rhizotonic (without other fertilizer)