GPF uptake is a premium liquid fulvic acid or lower molecular weight humic acid that plays a vital role as a chelator of essential minerals and organic compounds allowing them to pass through cell membranes much more efficiently. Fulvic acid stimulates enzyme production critical for plant functions as welll as increases chlorophyll content and the rate of respiration. One of the most important functions of GPF is its ability to transport vita yield enhancers and nutrients to where they are needed most. Fulvic acid also acts as a buffer against rapid pH shifts in nutrient solutions as it has a stabilizing action.
- Increases essential oil content
- Transports vital nutrients
- Increases chlorophyll content
- Increases the rate of transpiration
- Increases enzyme acitivity
- Elicits hormone like responses
- Allows carbohydrates to be more easily absorbed
- Increases yields
- Makes plants more resinous
- Helps stabilize against rapid pH shifts
- 5ml or 1tsp/gallon of nutrient solution
- Can also be applied as a foliar spray at a rate of 5ml or 1 tsp/litre sprayed lightly as a mist once or twice a week throughout flowering.