- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Accuracy: /- 3%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage