- It is recommended that respirators or masks be used during application.
- Propagation: A light dusting (0.5 grams per litre of media) of PyroClay over the media after seeding. For optimum results, water in 0.5 grams per litre of PyroClay with NutriBoost (plant enzyme rooting initiator) amended solution.
- Rockwool: In drain to waste, or drip systems, the best results are obtained with the placement of PyroClay on the top of the transplant block directly under the dripper. Sprinkle 1-2 grams (1-2 Tsp) of PyroClay on top of the media after transplant.
- Recycling system Including NFT: For recycling water culture, including NFT, there is the consideration of the additional nutrient elements, which are added when PyroClay is dissolved in the reservoir. To maintain silicon levels of 1400 ppm add 2.5 grams per litre of reservoir volume bi-weekly.
- Soiless Mixes: Mix into media at the same rate 5 grams per litre.
- Foliar Application: Add 25 grams of PyroClay to every 100 litres (25 gallons) of water. Agitate at 3000 rpm for 20 minutes. Apply through pressure or overhead misting.