The Under Current® system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
Under Current® System Features
• Multiple growth module sizes and plant spacing options
• Easy to set up, break down and expand
• 60+ system configurations to suit any size plant and grow space
• Designed to accommodate a wide variety of lighting footprints
• Highest quality commercial and greenhouse caliber components
• CCH2O’s proprietary parts are designed and manufactured in California
• Systems utilize professional grade air and water pumps
- 8 Gallon Growth Modules
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- 2″ Manifold & Joints with 2” UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9” Air Diffuser Disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air Distribution Manifold
- Air Hose, In-Line Filter(s)
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Drain Valve
- Chiller Adapter
- Garden Hose Drain Adapter
- Cultured Solutions™ VEG A/B]
- 1-Year Warranty.