- White Wash can not be stored on concrete, as it will drain frequencies from the product.
- It must be stored on something insulated, preferably a piece of wood such as a pallet. Storing it above ground on your regular shelves metal racking or otherwise is fine.
- This product has a 3 year shelf life even after opening as long as the product is resealed and kept below 80F or 27C, to avoid evaporation.
- White Wash is a ready to use product. Pour directly into spray bottle. Do not dilute.
- Completely cover foliage and flowers as full saturation is optimal. Spray as necessary every 3 days.