This original design has a clam shaped tray that accommodates the large volume 25 litre XL pot. The round based pot enables the grower to easily rotate a big plant while the pot is still in the tray. Ideal for large specimen plants, such as Blueberry bushes or Japanese Maples, the 1Pot XL can be used as a single unit system or linked to larger reservoirs to create huge systems of any size or configuration.
The 1Pot XL is supplied with all necessary connections and the AQUAvalves that control the water supply to each and every plant in the system, delivering fresh, balanced feed throughout their entire life cycle.
- The 1Pot XL is easily extended so many pots can be linked to a single reservoir.
- The pots & trays can be easily moved at will, if the plants grow too large they can be spaced further apart with ease.
- It offers an easy and efficient watering system for tomatoes, cucumbers, chillies and all manner of crops whether edible or ornamental.
- Once set up and a reservoir is filled with water & mineral liquid feed this extremely versatile system will completely take care of all your plants needs.
- Extremely versatile and can be used in the greenhouse, polytunnel, garden or home to water and feed your plants whether using hydroponics or any medium of your choice.
- Seasonal flowering plants and perennial shrubs thrive and produce an abundance of blooms and foliage because of the unique action of the AQUAvalve, which is designed to allow the plant to go through a wet & dry cycle.