- Perfectly engineered blend of macro and micronutrients designed specifically for the early stages of vegetative growth.
- Two sources of nitrogen designed to deliver continuous flow of controlled released fertilizer that will not burn or damage your plants.
- Release rates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall, and microbial action, Hot and wet climates will need to apply less of the product to prevent accidental over fertilization.
- Custom blended formula designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent nutrient deficiencies and lock out. Will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
- Unique humic acid blend designed to improve soil consistency, microbial activity, water retention, and natural chelation. Breaks down heavy salts. It is dust-free and the only formula on the market to contain these added benefits.
- Easy to either broadcast, top dress, or incorporate into the planting medium.
- Recommended application rate: 2-3 cups (1-1.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3-4 weeks.
- For smaller sized containers: 1 tsp. per gallon of soil, or approximately 2 tbsp. for every 1 foot of plant height.
- Incorporating product directly into soil: 1.5-2.5 lbs per 10 cubic feet.