After several years of development and testing, CANNA has succeeded in producing a coco brick that is the exact same high quality medium that CANNA is known for but in a compressed form and one that truly makes a difference. A hole difference! Its most distinctive feature is the hole. It creates extra surface which makes it easier to absorb water. Therefore the CANNA COCO Brick expands extremely fast.
This CANNA COCO brick is the exact same high quality as the much desired loose fill CANNA COCO. This means it is made from the highest quality ingredients. It is washed and buffered, not steam sterilized and RHP certified for horticulture. The buffering process allows CANNA to “pre-program” the medium to a certain age. This ensures the same consistent, high quality medium time after time. The composition of coco components blended together offers the best water-air ratio.
- Specially designed hole which causes the brick to expand faster than you have ever seen before.
- Can be re-used several times which saves time, money and effort.
- The packaging of each separate brick is in fact a bag in which the brick is designed to be soaked or wetted.
- RHP certified for professional horticulture.
- Washed, buffered and therefore ready for use.
- CANNA Coco Bricks are packaged per 2 bricks of 20 litres. One CANNA Coco Brick package makes a total of 40 litres of CANNA COCO medium.
- Open the bag
Tip: the fracture line makes it easy to break the brick if you wish to make 10 liters of coco instead of 20 liters
- Add clean water (also pour through the holes) in steps of 0.5 to 1 liter until the coco is totally expanded
Tip: use lukewarm to warm water to increase the speed of expansion
- If needed, loosen the coco a bit with your hands into a uniform product.