- Save time compared to traditional hand trimmers.
- Engineered to not damage the buds
- Easy to clean
- Solid one piece design
- Snap the DeBudder Bucket Lid onto a standard 5 gallon bucket.
- Cut the stems into approximately 2 ft lengths.
- While holding the bottom of the stem, place the top of the stems inside the bucket and find the appropriate sized notch.
- With a firm grip, quickly pull the stems upwards in one smooth motion. The buds will fall gently into the bucket. Empty the bucket as needed.