The Geoplanter is made from the same renowned durable geotextile fabric as the Geopot, but in a raised planter bed form that will last for years of continuous gardening. The seams are sewn with a high-quality bonded polyester thread built to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure. The PVC framed Geoplanter comes in a variety of container sizes that will fit commercial to personal gardening needs.
The PVC pipe frame provides support, and offers a convenient base for building a plant support trellis or cold frame above the Geoplanter. The Geoplanter comes with instructions, takes just minutes to assemble without any tools, and the Geoplanter is a convenient and cost-effective option to utilize the proven benefits of fabric containers and maintain a beautiful and healthy garden.
- Aerated fabric container – promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Multiple configurations and options, easy to assemble.
- Durable, washable, reusable.
- PVC pipe frame provides support, and offers a convenient base for building a plant support trellis or cold frame above
- Strong marine-grade stitching built to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure.
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
- For commercial and personal growers alike.