GPH uptake is a premium liquid humic acid sourced from Humalite. Humalite is a fresh water deposit of oxidized organic compost proven to be the most bioactive humic source. Humic acid is dark brown or black in colour and available in liquid or dry powdered form. The humic acid used in GPH uptake is in the liquid form. GPH is an essential component in the soil or soilless media garden as it displays wonderful beneficial properties.
GPH uptake is an essential organic additive supplemented through the roots. GPH humic acid is for any soil or soilless garden and increases nutrient absorption through all stages of plant growth as well it provides an energy source for beneficial microbes. Humic substances have shown to increase chlorophyll content, increase respiration, elicit hormone like abilities and have proven time and time again to increase yields. If you are an organic gardener or just using mineral salts in a soil or soil like medium you need GPH to maximize your hard work.
- Increases chlorophyll by up to 60%
- Increases respiration
- Energy source for beneficial microbes
- Highest bioavailability of any humic source
- Hormone like response
- Improves soil structure
- Protects against environmental stresses
- Increases yields
- Improves plant health
- Nutrients become more available
- Used at a rate of 5-10ml or 1-2tsp/gallon throughout the plants life stopping use the last 3 weeks of the flowering stage.