House & Garden Shooting Powder is the secret behind every successful grower. This sparkling bud expander is the absolute best in the field of flowering stimulators. It gives visible results and works brilliantly with all base nutrients. It is packed in handy sachets, is simple to use and has been extensively tested by H&G’s research team. It has already gained great respect in the horticultural industry.
House & Garden Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 20% can be reached this way.
- Cleverly engineered to trigger your plants into initiating a second cycle of new flower development.
- When plants are exposed to Shooting Powder, a new flowering cycle is initiated and flower production starts again.
- Unique high phosphate bloom enhancer that stimulates cell division and helps to harden and expand flowers.
- The results are substantial and observable within 5 days and will astonish even the most experienced flower grower.
- Shooting Powder should be used for the last 3 weeks of the plants flowering cycle.
- Do not apply in conjunction with any PKs or similar products high in PKs.
- Due to the extremely potent nature of Shooting Powder, it is only recommended for use with plants that are 100 % happy and healthy.
- Do not apply Shooting Powder if your plants are suffering from any health issues or deficiencies.
- Add base nutrients to an EC of 1.2 (an E.C. of 2.2 is common at this stage of flowering so essentially you need to cut your base nutrient back by almost half) and adjust your pH to your normal levels.
- Add your shooting powder. Shooting powder will cause your nutrient solutions pH to rise, DO NOT adjust the pH once the shooting powder has been added, it will self adjust to its required pH.
- Use 1 sachet per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the first week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C 1.2, for the second week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the final week.