- Increases flower size noticeably
- Increases essential oils and aromatics
- Increases dry weight substantially
- Rapidly increases photosynthesis
- Proper NPK ratios
- Increases internal floral components
- Increases resistance to stressors
- No artificial dyes or colourants
- Add at a rate of 5 ml/L (19 ml/gal) to your nutrient reservoir for the duration of the flowering cycle.
- Adjust pH as needed.
- Will elevate ppm levels by an additional 300-400 ppm.
- Be sure to lower your nutrient levels to compensate as to not experience overfeeding.