Method Seven delivers the world’s first and only outdoor grow lenses (they are fabulous for everyday use as sun glasses). Typical sunglasses filter out too much of the green and red spectrum for ideal observation of your outdoor plants. Improve your vision and enjoyment of your outdoor grow with their sun lenses formulated specifically for outdoor gardening. Better detect pests, mineral deficiencies and improve your grow.
The Evolution SUNp is a fashion-forward style frame with a concealed flex-hinge and premium polarized optics. Presented in a Matte Black colour. It was design by Method Seven Labs in collaboration with Carl Zeiss to render perfect neutral colour for flower growers, yet it is great for everyday use from Cafes to the Beach to Driving to Outdoor Gardening.
Conventional sunglasses typically flatten or over-enhance colour. Method Seven’s SUNp spectrum lens is designed to moderately attenuate light (darken slightly) while respecting balanced colour under sunlight. The Method Seven SUNp lens is polarized, helping cut glare reflected from foliage and enhancing ability to accurately discern colour. This is a high quality polycarbonate lightweight lens.
The Evolution frame is extremely comfortable and flexible as it’s made with TR90! TR90 was produced through Swiss technology as a thermoplastic material that is incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight. Eyewear made with TR90 have a flexible quality that allows them to bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably. The Evolution frame also uses concealed flex-hinges that make them a comfortable fit.
- Concealed flex-hinges for comfort.
- High quality polycarbonate lightweight lens.
- Designed to moderately attenuate light (darken slightly) while respecting balanced colour under sunlight.
- SUNp lens is polarized, helping cut glare reflected from foliage and enhancing ability to accurately discern colour.
- Frame is produced with Swiss technology that uses thermoplastic material, resulting in an incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight fit.