- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leafs, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leafs.
- Applied at a maximum rate of 1 ml/L to achieve a 250 ppm boost to your plants.