When seeking the ideal balance between air porosity, drainage capacity and water retention, Pro-Mix HPCC is the solution growers select. With unique chunk coir reducing soil compaction and carefully selected peat moss, this formulation provides qualities promoting growth and offering a delicate, well-calculated control over the root zone. Pro-Mix HPCC provides growers what they need to optimize the quality of their hanging baskets, large containers and long-term crops.
- Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to general purpose peat-based mixes)
- Grower can more easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- Difficult to over-water
- Well suited for undesirable, year-round weather conditions
- 107 Litre bag
- Sphagnum Peat Moss (65-75%)
- Chunk Coir
- Wetting Stone
What are Mycorrhizae?
- Mycorrhizae are symbiotic relationships that form between fungi and plants.
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield, shelf life
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance