The 3M™ Protective Coverall is disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Woodworking, General Powder Handling, Light-Duty Building Cleaning, insulation laying, and Metal Polishing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Welding/Metalwork.
- Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.