Full Spectrum LED lights produce very bright, white light. The technology is new, exciting and promising. The light may appear to be “normal white” but often contains high energy in the blue spectrum, and some manufacturers are experimenting with UV and infrared. Colour balance is subtle, but protection is extremely important. Hence the debut of the Agent 939 LEDfx. Designed to protect you from the high energy spectrums, UV, and infrared all in style and comfort.
Method Seven delivers the LEDFx, a scientific formulation for comfort, visual acuity, safety and performance. The world’s first organic lens to block significant infrared heat energy, which keeps your eyes cool and moist. This is a polycarbonate lightweight lens. The LEDfx lens was designed and developed by Method Seven with over two years of research in collaboration with engineers, optical physicists, ophthalmologists and manufacturing at Carl Zeiss Vision. The lens is perfect for Full Spectrum LED and is also great for urban life outside the grow.
- Polycarbonate lightweight lens.
- The world’s first organic lens to block significant infrared heat energy, which keeps your eyes cool and moist.
- The lens is perfect for Full Spectrum LED and is also great for urban life outside the grow.
- Frame wraps with a curved base 8 lens for full protection along with big and bold temple side for side light protection.
- Bomber hinges and recessed rubber nose pads make the Agent 939 a comfortable and durable tool.