Purpinator is a specialty nutrient additive created with cultivators in mind. The unique formulation includes a variety of inputs designed to provide users with increased production of flavonoids like anthocyanins, which improve the coloration of the plant to deliver deep, rich hues of purple in capable cultivars. Purpinator’s all-natural formulation enhances your plant’s “purple” colour without inducing stress or modifying the growing environment, making it a unique and powerful tool for any cultivator who wants to get the most out of their plants.
Alongside the benefits of enriched coloration provided by Purpinator comes an increase in the production of terpenes and secondary metabolites thanks to the incorporation of technology pioneered by its predecessor, Terpinator, that has been engineered to be a part of the all-natural Purpinator formula. The combination of these three improvements offers users a unique additive that can drastically improve desirable characteristics in high-value crops. After years of rigorous testing and development alongside professionals and large scale operations, this revolutionary nutrient additive is now available to cultivators.
Unlock the true genetic potential of your plants and see, smell, and feel the difference with Purpinator.
- Purpinator has a 0-2-4 NPK Ratio
- Provides the building blocks for improved production of flavonoids such as anthocyanins
- Purpinator contains no PGR’s and no heavy metals
- Purpinator is safe for use in all grow applications with the same feed rate
- Purpinator is safe for use on all plants but will perform best on plants that express purple pigmentation
- Vegetating phases of growth (Week 1-4): Add 2-5mL per gallon of water.
- Early bloom phase of growth (Week 5-9): Add 6-15 mL per gallon of water.
- Late bloom phase of growth (Week 10+): Add 20-30mL per gallon of water.
PURPINATOR® won’t burn plants when used as directed and can be used with any growing media, hydroponic system, and nutrient program. PURPINATOR is at the correct pH for hydroponic use.
There are no reviews yet.